      From: Kira OKeefe
      To: UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:50 PM
      Subject: [UKPolyClay] New Member

      Hello,
      I'm new to the group and new to the UK...has anyone any suggestions as to where to find polymer products? I'm in need of a bottle of liquid polymer at present and can't find it in my local area (Inverness) would love to find a good place to buy PC products and any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers,
      Kira