2000Re: [UKPolyClay] New Member

  • Amanda Griffin
    Apr 15, 2004
      Hi Kira

      I got my present batch of liquid clay from polymerclayexpress.com.
      They're based in the USA, but some things can work out quite cheap from
      them. I bought 16fl oz of translucent liquid sculpey from them about six
      weeks ago. It came in two tubs, and was about £14.00GBP including the
      postage.

      Amanda

      Kira OKeefe wrote:

      >Hello,
      >I'm new to the group and new to the UK...has anyone any suggestions as to where to find polymer products? I'm in need of a bottle of liquid polymer at present and can't find it in my local area (Inverness) would love to find a good place to buy PC products and any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >Cheers,
      >Kira

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic