Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1999Re: New Member

Expand Messages
  • Alan Vernall
    Apr 15, 2004
      Hello Kira,

      And welcome.

      The most likely source of PC products in the UK is Sue Heaser's
      Claypit - she stocks a wide variety of clays including both
      Translucent Liquid Sculpey and Fimo DecoGel liquid versions....

      Alternatively, if you just want any of the Fimo range, including FDG,
      try 'All About Crafts' who have an online purchasing system....


      Other online craftshops often sell Fimo and/or Sculpey3 (eg
      Hobbicraft at Leeds http://www.hobbicraft.co.uk/ )- but, as far as
      I'm aware, Sue's place is the only source of more specialist
      varieties (Premo, Creall Therm etc)

      Good luck and best wishes over here, Alan

      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, Kira OKeefe <kiraokeefe@b...>
      > Hello,
      > I'm new to the group and new to the UK...has anyone any suggestions
      as to where to find polymer products? I'm in need of a bottle of
      liquid polymer at present and can't find it in my local area
      (Inverness) would love to find a good place to buy PC products and
      any help would be greatly appreciated.
      > Cheers,
      > Kira
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic