1945Re: RE:new starter

  • Shelley
    Jan 6, 2004
      Emma

      I do prefer the new mix of fimo soft to the older stuff. But for me
      it still has an odd 'feel' to it. Also cos I'm so used to working
      with fimo classic and when it's fresh it has that 'just right'
      texture to it (not to hard, not to soft) - fimo soft is too soft -
      I'm very heavy handed and I'll be blowed if I can bother to leach it.

      Mind you saying that I do use them both, and just about any clay
      that's out there. I'll have to take another look at the fimo white
      and fimo soft white. Can't remember off the top of my head what they
      look like!