1706New Member

  • tsiebert73
    Nov 1, 2002
      Good Morning,

      I'm new to this list. My name is Theresa Siebert, and I'm from South
      Africa.

      I'm addicted to polymer clay, although I have to confess that I am a
      total beginner. I have worked mostly with Sculpey, Fimo and Cernit,
      and have created pieces for my miniatures, and doll houses. I have
      tried my hand at sculpting dragons...or rather I tried to sculpt a
      dragon, but it turned out completely wrong, and so I have given up on
      sculpting altogether.

      I look forward to learning a lot for the members of this list, and I
      hope that in time I may be able to contribute also, in some way.
      Kind wishes,
      Theresa Siebert
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic