Afternoon all, Another direction that the light box has allowed easy evaluation of is the use of a quartz resonator to null out the opto-diode selfg4hjw
More work/results from the lightbox. Using the Finningley receiver as a test unit, where the opto-diode live side is connected to the FET buffer gate with nog4hjw
Evening Doug, Thanks for the reply, which made for interesting reading. The light-tube was threaded through holes in the outer case and inner dividers (theng4hjw
Photo: Red Luminus Phlatlight LED under test. Note QRM source in the sky!
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 16, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.