Naming a group

  • josscameron1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Hello!
      Does anybody out there have any ideas for a cool name for an
      a'cappella group? Many thanks !!
    • lucypoly04
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
        --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "josscameron1" <josscameron1@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello!
        > Does anybody out there have any ideas for a cool name for an
        > a'cappella group? Many thanks !!

        Depends what you're into. I've sometimes wondered why no one has
        thought of "Boccapella" - Bocca, being mouth in Italian and making the
        whole name sound a bit like (fr) beau capella. That may not be what
        you're looking for. Maybe "Excapella" is more funky or "No Support",
        if that doesn't sound saggy... ;)