Complaints Choir of Birmingham

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      I just came across an article and web site about the global growth of
      Complaints Choirs. One of the first to make it popular was the
      Complaints Choir of Birmingham and their video posted on YouTube has
      already been viewed by over 500,000 people.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2w84qzHdEms

      Terrible singing but a fun concept. I could certainly write a song or
      two myself..

      Learn more about Complaints Choirs on their web site:-

      http://www.complaintschoir.org/

      John Neal