VOX CONCORDIA LOOKING TO RECRUIT 1st TENOR

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      VOX CONCORDIA (www.voxconcordia.com), the Surrey based mixed a cappella
      octet is looking to recruit a new 1st tenor. We are an amateur group
      that sings 4, 6 and 8 part arrangements of popular songs, in the style
      of The Swingle Singers, Voices of Lee and Liberty Voices etc. We
      rehearse every week (either Tues, Wed or Thurs) in Woking or
      Leatherhead, and perform regularly throughout the UK. We have plans to
      record a second CD later this year and are looking for a male tenor
      with stage presence and the ability to take some solos, as well as
      blending with the rest of the group. Anyone interested in auditioning,
      please contact out MD Graham Webb on graham.webb@....