Re: [UK-acappella] singing for fun after work in London EC1

  • JAYNE MURDOCH
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi

      i am interested in this but I am joining another group in late Autum as well please let me know if you are meeting as I would like to come a long.

      Jayne

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
        --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, JAYNE MURDOCH <murdo2323@...>
        wrote:
        > Jayne - Could you email me direct on ilovecloseharmony@...
        and then we can chat about it.

        Diane

        > Hi
        >
        > i am interested in this but I am joining another group in late
        Autumn as well please let me know if you are meeting as I would like
        to come a long.

        > Jayne

      • komodo komodo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
          yo i'm interested hit me up. i do arragnements and compositions.

          wrote:
          > Jayne - Could you email me direct on ilovecloseharmony@ yahoo.co. uk
          and then we can chat about it.

          Diane