singing for fun after work in London EC1

  • Di
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2008
      I'm looking for other a cappella singers to sing different styles of
      music with every couple of weeks after work, mainly by ear with some
      sight reading. I work in Holborn, EC1 - we can use my (charity) office
      meeting room at a very cheap rate and I can provide hot drinks. Also
      looking for someone who can do arrangements and direct other singers.
      Just for fun, but you never know ...

      Would prefer replies direct to me - ilovecloseharmony@...

      Diane
    • JAYNE MURDOCH
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
        Hi

        i am interested in this but I am joining another group in late Autum as well please let me know if you are meeting as I would like to come a long.

        Jayne

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
          --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, JAYNE MURDOCH <murdo2323@...>
          wrote:
          > Jayne - Could you email me direct on ilovecloseharmony@...
          and then we can chat about it.

          Diane

          > Hi
          >
          > i am interested in this but I am joining another group in late
          Autumn as well please let me know if you are meeting as I would like
          to come a long.

          > Jayne

        • komodo komodo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2008
            yo i'm interested hit me up. i do arragnements and compositions.

            wrote:
            > Jayne - Could you email me direct on ilovecloseharmony@ yahoo.co. uk
            and then we can chat about it.

            Diane