Re: [UK-acappella] Edinburgh auditions

  • Rob Clack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008
      I don't live anywhere near Edinburgh, and am not remotely qualified to apply for this, but I wonder why you're being so ageist in specifying 30 - 45 years of age.  It's as though you imagine no-one younger than 30 could possibly be capable of singing to your standard, and anyone older than 45 is past it.    Frankly, I'd not apply even if I did qualify.
      Rob
      www.theclacks.org.uk/rps

      velvetpuffin wrote:

      Hi there,
      we are looking for two experienced performers, aged between 30 - 45
      years, to sing in a established a'cappella quartet, singing jazzy/
      upbeat songs for corporate functions and other gigs.
      Looking for someone to sing high soprano
      Looking for someone to sing bass (M/F)

      Must be highly motivated, professional and able to commit to regular
      rehearsals (tuesday evenings in Joppa), with second rehearsals when
      required at the weekends. (not often).
      Ability to sing at sight not essential but must be confident on stage,
      and confident about singing in harmony and picking up parts quickly.
      Please get in touch if interested.
      velvetpuffin@ yahoo.co. uk
      or call Joss on 0131 669 9278