Acappella auditions - Edinburgh

  • josscameron1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Wanted, 2 performers, aged between 30 - 45, for acappella quartet
      singing upbeat jazzy type songs. We need a high soprano, and a bass
      (male or female).

      Must be motivated and professional and able to commit to regular
      rehearsals (tues evenings in Joppa).
      Ability to sing at sight not essential, but must be confident about
      singing in harmony and picking up parts quickly...And dedicated !!
      If you are interested, please call 0131 669 9278 or email
      josscameron1@...

      Many thanks,
      Joss