Re: Music notation software with voice synth

  • lindamjuk2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2008
      Thanks for your message. I already have Virtual Singer and am hoping
      to get to grips with learning how to achieve the best sound. Before
      investing a huge amount of time I was wondering if anyone could
      recommend other voice synth programmes. Do you use the standard
      voices for VS? Or have you managed to record your own on Real Singer?
      Linda

      --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "digbyt" <tomdigby@...> wrote:

      > --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "lindamjuk2000" <Linda@>
      wrote:

      > > Has anyone successfully used a music notation programme with
      voice
      > > synth? Vocaloid 2 Prima has recently been released and the demo
      is
      > > impressive although I'm informed Vocaloid 1 is not very user-
      friendly.

      > Linda
      >
      > I've been using Melody Assistant combined with Virtual Singer for
      some
      > years - try http://www.myriad-online.com/en/index.htm
      > <http://www.myriad-online.com/en/index.htm> . It's shareware so
      you
      > can download a free sample but this only has limited functionality.
      >
      > Tom Digby
      >
      > Just A Cappella (www.justacappella.org.uk
      > <http://www.justacappella.org.uk> )

      Hi Tom
    • digbyt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2008
        Linda

        We stick to the standard dalek type voices in VS- but you can adjust the
        accent, eg between British and American, and you can play around with
        voice tones between men and women.

        Tom Digby

        Just A Cappella