Finnish group Rajaton perfoming in London this Thursday

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      Sorry about the late notice but I just noticed that Finnish a cappella
      sextet Rajaton are to perform this Thursday at St Giles Cripplegate
      as part of the two-month long Sibelius and Beyond Festival. We are BIG
      fans of this group and consider them to be one of the finest a
      cappella groups performing today. We highly recommend this concert.

      St. Giles Cripplegate
      Fore Street, Barbican
      London EC2Y 8DA

      Ticket prices - £10/5