A Capella Radio Station

  • Garry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi,

      I have a Radio 365 Radio Station called "Radio Vocal Harmony" which
      features the kind of vocal music I enjoy. It's free to listen to and
      features stuff from such groups as the King's Singers, Swingle
      Singers, Five Live, Toxic Audio, Cantabile, Hilliard Ensemble, G4,
      Naked Voices as well as some select soloists.

      If you want to have a listen you can find it at:

      http://www.live365.com/stations/cathus