Any A Capella going on in North Herts/Beds?

  • Garry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2007
      I'm looking for some like-minded singers in the North Hertfordshire,
      South Bedfordshire area. I'm in (Letchworth Garden City).

      I'm a bass currently singing with 2 small choirs but looking for more
      a capella opportunities.

      My current favourites are groups like King's Singers (fan for 30
      years) Naked Voices, Toxic Audio, Take 6, Rockapella, etc

      Garry
    • Jean Digby
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
        Garry

        See my reply to Murdo. We may not be up to the standard of The Kings Singers etc. but we enjoy that kind of a cappella too.
        Jean Digby
        Music Director and Chairman
        Just A Cappella
        www.justacappella.org.uk
        I'm looking for some like-minded singers in the North Hertfordshire,
        South Bedfordshire area. I'm in (Letchworth Garden City).

        I'm a bass currently singing with 2 small choirs but looking for more
        a capella opportunities.

        My current favourites are groups like King's Singers (fan for 30
        years) Naked Voices, Toxic Audio, Take 6, Rockapella, etc

        Garry

        It has removed 156 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!