FREE Singing Course (Women Only!)

  • richardsonsathome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Do you love to sing? Would you like to sing in 4 part harmony? Develop
      your voice and confidence? Have lots of fun and make new friends?
      Then come along to our free LEARN TO SING course in Rangeworthy, North
      Bristol. Starts 7.30pm Thursday 17th January 2008. Beginner and
      experienced singers welcome. No need to read music.

      E-mail: learn-to-sing@...