Re: [UK-acappella] LOOKING FOR A VOCAL GROUP

  • Jean Digby
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
      You could have a look at Just A Cappella! We meet on Monday evenings in Hemel Hempstead. We Have 22 members and have a busy schedule of performances of contemporary a cappella songs from most eras of the twentieth century.

      Jean Digby
      Music Director and Chairman
      Just A Cappella
      www.justacappella.org.uk