LOOKING FOR A VOCAL GROUP

  • murdo2323
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi I am looking for a vocal group I live in North London and have not
      sung for around 5 years. Before that I sang in bands for about 12
      years. Can anyone help suggest anywhere to look? Thanks
    • Jean Digby
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
        You could have a look at Just A Cappella! We meet on Monday evenings in Hemel Hempstead. We Have 22 members and have a busy schedule of performances of contemporary a cappella songs from most eras of the twentieth century.

        Jean Digby
        Music Director and Chairman
        Just A Cappella
        www.justacappella.org.uk
        UK Ambassador to CASA

        Hi I am looking for a vocal group I live in North London and have not
        sung for around 5 years. Before that I sang in bands for about 12
        years. Can anyone help suggest anywhere to look? Thanks

        It has removed 142 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!
      • catherine.schrier@mindshareworld.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2007