Re: [UK-acappella] Barbershop Sheet music

  • Kathy Szeputi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
      Jenny

      I am a member of Crystal Chords, a women's barbershop chorus in Manchester. I believe we sing the music you are referring to and it's called 'Love medley' in our repertoire. Look on LABBS (Ladies Association of Barbershop Singers) web site or for the song title. There are a number of web sites now whereby you can listen before you buy. maybe you'll also find a version of Brabara Ann - most songs have more than one arrangement to choose from.

      Good luck, hope this helps.

      Kathy

      jennyreeves25 <jennyreeves25@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know where I can get hold of the sheet music for ladies of
      "Ya Gotta Know How To Love" please? Heard it sung and really love it.
      Also looking for sheet music for ladies of "Barbara Ann".