The Alley Cats in the UK

  • Alan Goldsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      The Alley Cats are looking to be in the UK from December 26th 2012 to January 6th 2013 so send me any leads for gigs you can think of.  Aside from performing our Doo-Wop/comedy shows, we also have a great music education show for students Kindergarten through High School.  Help us find some work out your way because would love to meet you guys.

      Take care,

      Royce Reynolds