Chantage - recruiting bass and tenor

  • Rachel Tonkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hello,

      Chantage are looking for a new low bass and also a tenor - we just lost one of our basses to the Swingle Singers. We are a London based chamber choir, rehearsing every Wednesday. We ask for extensive previous singing/choral experience, a good level of sight reading, and strong commitment. You will need to be able to attend weekly evening rehearsals, ad hoc rehearsals at weekends when necessary and be available for a range of performance opportunities throughout the year.

      A bit about us, our next concert is at the Royal Festival Hall singing the Misa Flamenca with Paco Pena and his band, we recorded with Elbow at Abbey Road, have been featured on Radio 3 and were BBC Radio 3 Choir of the Year in 2006.

      We are a fun, vibrant group aged between 20 and 35 who do a wide range of music and projects. You can find out more about us on our website, http://www.chantage.org/

      Please feel free to get in touch if you are interested in auditioning or you can just fill out the form on our website.

      Many thanks

      Rachel

      Rachel Tonkin, Choir Manager
      Email:
      racheltonkin@...
      Web: www.chantage.org
      Tel: 07545 758056

      Follow us on Twitter! or find us on Facebook

      LATEST NEWS

      Friday 20 July
      Join us as we sing Misa Flamenca with Paco Pena at the Royal Festival Hall

      CD: Chantage perform with Elbow and the BBC Concert Orchestra, live from Abbey Road available from HMV

      CD: "Hark! Chantage at Christmas" recorded on EMI and available from HMV/Amazon/Chantage
      Chantage (Limited) Registered Company Limited by Guarantee - No. 5734117