Capital Connection show with Vocal Spectrum and Finesse, June 17th

  • Debi Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012

    Capital Connection would like to invite all barbershop fans and friends to our show on

    Sunday June 17th 2012  at 7pm

    Harmony Explosion

    With Special Guests:

    VOCAL SPECTRUM
    2006 BHS International Quartet Champions
    2004 Collegiate International Champions

    and

    FINESSE
    2011 Sweet Adelines' International 10th Placed Quartet
    SAI Region 31 champions 2010 & 2011
    2009 LABBS Champion Quartet

    Tickets £15 - get yours now while you can!

    Venue:

    Harrow Arts Centre
    171 Uxbridge Road
    Hatch End
    Middlesex HA5 4EA

    Public transport:

    The venue is a short walk (turn left out of the station and over the bridge, next to Morrison's)
    from Hatch End train station, on the line between Euston and Watford Junction, also easy links from Paddington and Marylebone via the Bakerloo line, or a short taxi from Stanmore (Jubilee line), or Pinner (H12 bus) and Harrow on the Hill (H14 bus) (Metropolitan line).

    Coming by car:

    The venue is within easy reach of the M1, M25, M40 and M4.
    Limited free parking is available at the venue itself, with plenty of overspill on a Sunday evening into the Morrison's car park next door.

    Box office - Harrow Arts Centre:

    Order online at

    http://www.harrowarts.com/go/music/details/2462-harmony-explosion
    or
    By phone on 020 8416 8989

    Who else do you know who might like to enjoy a fab evening's entertainment?

    We'd appreciate it if you could forward this email to your members, or place a copy of the attached PDF flyer on your club noticeboard, or nearest equivalent!

    We're looking forward to seeing you all there for a great evening of top-drawer harmony! (and an afterglow, of course!)

    Capital Connection
    West London Ladies Barbershop Harmony Chorus
    LABBS