Last chance for tickets to Sing a Cappella! 2012 Festival

  • Ian @ Singacappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 4:33 AM

      Last chance for tickets to our 2012 Festival

      There are only a few days left to pick up tickets for our Spring Festival: a full day's workshop at Berkhamsted School this coming Sunday (29th April).

      We've lined up six of the UK's best educators to deliver a remarkable day of singing and performance training for both choirs and individuals. Breakout sessions include:

      • Sing to Swing
      • Vocal Percussion
      • Technology for Choirs
      • Vocal technique
      • Stage presence and performance techniques
      • Arranging songs for a cappella choirs
      • Improvisation for the apprehensive

      There will also be a cappella performances, group singing and a special recital by the London Voices Consort.

      Tickets are just £20 per person for the day (discounts are available for groups and Sing a Cappella! members). These can be bought at http://singacappella.org/2012festival by clicking on the Buy tickets link in the menu in the left hand column. Full details of the event including timetable for the day, break-out session details and biographies of the educators can be found on our website or by clicking here Description: Download fact file pdf here.

      Do come along and join us on Sunday and experience a feast for your ears.

      Yours in harmony
      Cathy
      Sing a Cappella! Events
      (www.singacappella.org)