Fuchsia is looking for new vocalists

  • fuchsiasingers@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 12:30 PM
      We're looking versatile and creative vocalists to join our line up. The
      right performer will be a sensitive ensemble musician as well as a
      confident soloist, with an open mind to different genres and vocal
      styles.

      Formed in 2008, Fuchsia has performed at some of the UK's most famous
      venues, including the Barbican, the Queen Elizabeth Hall and London's
      world-renowned 606 Jazz Club. They were also part of the the BBC Songs
      of Praise 50th Anniversary, and have collaborated with composers at
      Trinity College of Music, leading to a world premiere of a work by Edwin
      Fawcett. Most recently they had a 3-month residency at the South Bank as
      part of the 50th Anniversary Festival of Britain, working with both Mary
      King and Laka D.

      Intrigued? Curious? Head to www.fuchsiasingers.com, where you can hear
      our music and watch us perform. You can also check us out on
      www.facebook.com/fuchsiasingers or www.youtube.com/fuchsiasingers

      For more information email us at info@... or speak to
      Ruth Routledge on 07946 900 543