Tenor wanted for new pop-jazz-gospel a capella group in London

  • Beatrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Strong tenor singer wanted for a pop-jazz a capella quintet for a varied repertoire including contemporary gospel, pop, jazz and classical, age 25-40. We're looking for someone who is a Christian (or Christian friendly) as part of our repertoire is gospel with the aim of performing in churches and we would like everybody to be comfortable with it.

      We need you to:

      - Have a good tenor range including falsetto
      - Be confident on the pitch and ABLE TO READ MUSIC
      - Be a good soloist as well as comfortable with harmonising
      - Be willing to practise at home and able to commit to 1-2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week
      - Have a professional attitude and a sense of humour :-)

      This is a new semi-professional group being formed so we're looking for a few members. We're looking to sing in venues across London with the emphasis on having fun and enjoying singing. It's a fantastic opportunity to work at the highest level and get involved in a long-term project so if it sounds interesting to you and if you have a passion and commitment please let us know more about you!