Liverpool hosts The Voices 'a cappella' Festival

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012
      The Voices festival, which will take place at the Black-E and Bluecoat, Friday 16 March to Sunday 18 March, has been billed by organisers as 'Liverpool's biggest a cappella celebration.'

      The festival will see various masters of the singing style descend on Liverpool to celebrate the art form at a series of events, including performances by accomplished a cappella artists as well as presentations concerning the links between singing and health.

      Saphena Aziz, who is a co-director at Sense of Sound who are presenting the festival along with the Black-E, commented: "We are absolutely delighted to present Voices Festival to the city of Liverpool this year.

      "The festival incorporates everything from interactive events, incredible performances and access to learning more about the benefits of singing.

      "We hope to showcase the diversity of a cappella singing over the course of the festival, and look forward to the many spectacular performances we have lined up."

      Read more:-
      http://www.clickliverpool.com/culture/culture/1215554-liverpool-hosts-the-voices-a-cappella-festival.html