The Magnets in 2012: UK/Oz/German/Dutch Tour Dates!

  • Michael Welton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012

      Happy New Year from The Magnets.

      Traditionally our year starts slowly, but in 2012 we’re off to a flier with 60+ shows booked in before the end of May, taking in Singapore, Australia, Netherlands, Germany and a Spring tour back home in the UK.

      We’ve also set ourselves the challenge of massive London show at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire on 13th October, which is sure to be a high point of our year, and our nerves. Tickets for that show went on sale on Friday, book here if you want a front row seat!

      In between shows, we’re squeezing in recording sessions for our next album and will soon be releasing a brand new live DVD, lovingly filmed and edited by Fraser during the course of our Autumn tours in the UK and Germany. Check out the official DVD trailer here.

      Read on for our tour dates in full, and please visit www.themagnets.com/gigs for details. We hope we will see you somewhere along the way.

      United Kingdom

      12/04 Dartford - The Orchard Theatre
      15/04 Bromsgrove - Artix
      17/04 Leeds - City Varieties
      19/04 Swindon - Wyvern
      21/04 Durham - Gala
      10/05 Guildford - G Live
      11/05 Harpenden - Public Halls
      15/05 Hastings - White Rock
      16/05 Southend - Palace Theatre
      18/05 Hays - Beck Theatre
      19/05 Morcambe - Platform
      20/05 Aberdeen - Lemon Tree
      21/05 Kilmarnock - Centrestage
      23/05 Cardigan - Theatre Mwldan
      24/05 Derby - Darwin Suite
      25/05 Burnley - Mechanics
      26/05 Carmarthen - Lyric Theatre
      13/09 London - Shepherd's Bush Empire

      Australia

      12/02 Sydney - The Basement
      17-29/02, Adelaide - The Garden of Unearthly Delights(7pm nightly. Also 3pm matinees on 18th + 25th, no show on 20th)
      01/03 Perth - International Festival Gardens
      02/03 Albany - Entertainments Centre

      Germany

      23/03 Wilhelmshaven - Pumpwerk
      29/03 Lohne - Werretalhalle
      02/04 Hamburg - Fliegende Bauten
      03/04 Hamburg - Fliegende Bauten
      25/04 Munich - Prinzregententheater
      27/04 Langenau - Stadthalle
      28/04 Fürth - Grüne Halle

      Netherlands

      15/03 Meppel - Schouwburg Ogterop
      16/03 Winterswijk - Theater De Storm
      17/03 'S-Gravenhage - Dr. Anton Philipszaal
      18/03 Hoogeveen - De Tamboer
      20/03 Apeldoorn - Schouwburg Orpheus
      21/03 Zaandam - Zaantheater
      22/03 Goes - Theater de Mythe
      24/03 Utrecht - Vredenburg, Leidsche Rijn
      25/03 Rotterdam - Nieuwe Luxor Theater
      28/03 Rijswijk ZH - De Rijswijkse Schouwburg
      30/03 Zoetermeer - Stadstheater Zoetermeer
      31/03 Theater Kerkrade - Kerkrade
      01/04 Theater de Spiegel - Zwolle

      Web and Social Networky Stuff