Have You Got The Signature Factor?

  • ydickinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      Have You Got The Signature Factor?
      Signature A Cappella singers need a musical director to provide inspiration, guidance and leadership to a group of ambitious and talented women.

      We would be interested to hear from anyone with one or more of the following skills:

      A Cappella and barbershop knowledge and experience
      Extensive musical skills
      Stagecraft or visual presentation experience

      In return we will continue to improve, work hard and support the musical director in achieving our shared aspirations whilst having fun and enjoying our hobby

      For further information contact:
      Sue Burgis soobie@...
      07861651658