BARITONE WANTED

  • velvetpuffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 11:33 PM
      We are a well established A Cappella Quartet, based in Edinburgh, who are currently seeking a Baritone. You have to be able to read music, have performance experience, and hit the ground running!
      Rehearsals are mainly held at the weekend, in the East of the Ciity.
      If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch!! Many thanks.