A unique opportunity to hear and learn from Denmark's a cappella masters

  • Ian @ Singacappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2011

    Dear All

    Please pass the word around. We can't recommend this highly enough.

    Learn from (and experience) one of the world's great a cappella choirs: Vocal Line

    Masterclass and Concert
    Saturday 15th October, 2-6pm

    The Greenwood Theatre
    55 Weston Street
    London
    SE1 3RA

    The extraordinary Vocal Line from Denmark have consistently worked towards expanding the limits of a cappella music. Formed in 1991, and directed by Jens Johansen, their own compositions and arrangements have a strong and unique contemporary style and sound, mixing pop, jazz, world and more. They have recently sung with Bobby McFerrin and have a huge following across Europe.

    You can listen to them on www.vocalline.dk or see and hear them all over Youtube - for example:

    We are extremely pleased to present a masterclass and concert by this amazing group. You won't be disappointed! If your singing group would like to apply for a masterclass, email belinda@....

    Tickets cost £15/£7.50 and can be booked now at www.singacappella.org. Discounts are available for student groups. See the attached flyer for further details.

    Sing a cappella! is a non-profit-making voluntary organisation aiming to serve and inspire the UK contemporary a cappella community. We organise regular events and provide online resources to assist groups around the UK with their singing, promotion and management. www.singacappella.org. You can find out more about joining Sing a Cappella! (which only costs £5) by clicking the "Join" button on our website.

    This event is supported by the Voice Festival UK