Tenor & bass wanted for new a capella group in london!

  • Beatrice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011

      Hello all

      we're putting together a new jazzy a capella quintet (SSATB) in central London and we need a high tenor and low bass who are good singers, can read music well and have time to commit to rehearsals. We've got plenty of repertoire from the pool of jazz, pop, gospel and some classical and we need someone to sing it:)

      We've also got a dedicated arranger. The aim is to go out and gig - previously we sang at weddings, parties, dinners, etc.  The main idea is to create something beautiful, of the highest standard and have fun:D

      Please email me if anyone would be itnerested or if you need more information.

      Many thanks!

      Beatrice

    • anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27 1:48 AM
        Hi,

        Im anthony are you still looing for a bass. I used to sing bass in a gospel acappella in jamaica with a Take 6 style of singing. Let me know if the part is still up.