ITV looking for young a cappella singers

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      I just received this email:-

      I am writing from ITV Studios, where we are producing a brand new show called Born to Shine in association with Save the Children's `No Child is Born to Die' campaign. We are looking for the most talented youngsters (aged 9-16) to teach a celebrity their particular skill and then perform that in front of a live studio audience.

      The reason that I'm writing is that we are currently looking for young a cappella groups to take part in the show, and I was wondering if you or any members of your website knew of such groups who'd be interested. If so we'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on 0207 157 4605.

      Thanks ever so much for your help!
      Adeel

      Adeel Amini | Researcher | ITV Studios | ITV plc
      Upper Ground | London | SE1 9LT | Tel: 020 715 74605 | Adeel.Amini@...

      --------
      John Neal