Looking for arrangers

  • David Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:54 AM
      Hi all,

      Original Sing are looking for new contemporary acappella arrangers to work with. We would love to get in touch with anyone who is interested in producing some different, challenging arrangements for us and some fun stuff too. We are an 11 piece very capable group of singers (amateur - we all have day jobs), who already routinely tackle songs in up to 9 part close harmony. We are currently singing music by The Real Group, Eric Whitacre, and the New York Voices as well as commisioned arrangements and our own material.

      If you are interested in working with us as an arranger, potentially on a commisioned basis, or even if you are just looking for a group who may be able to give life to the songs you always wanted to arrange but didn't have anyone who could sing what you imagine, do please get in touch.

      Here's an example of the level of music we are currently singing and wish to work at
      Ruby Baby by Donald Fagan - http://tinyurl.com/67tj2cv

      Background - Original Sing formed from 2/3 of the closing line up of Naked Voices, when that group ended in 2008. Naked Voices won 3 Edinburgh Fringe Sell Out Show awards in a row and toured all over the UK routinely packing out regional theatres bi monthly. As a group of singers, we have been together for 11 years and estimate that in our time we have sung to over 50 thousand people in more than 250 shows so far.

      Best wishes
      David Green
      Original Sing
      http://www.originalsing.co.uk