Great British Barbershop Boys on tour

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:25 PM
      Roll up, roll up!

      Come one, come all to the opening night of the Great British Barbershop
      Boys' NATIONAL TOUR!

      Tickets are now on sale for our many dates (available directly from the
      venues themselves).

      Availability is fast running out for our opening night show in sunny
      BRIDPORT, DORSET at the ELECTRIC PALACE!!!

      APRIL 18th - Bridport: http://www.electricpalace.org.uk/music/315-gbbb.html

      Come and support your favourite 2008 BABS quartet champions in a night of
      fun, frolics and fbarbershop!!!

      If the English Riviera doesn't float your boat for good times, we'll also be
      in Banbury (Banbury Mills) on the 23rd APRIL and Milton Keynes (The Stables)
      on the 27th APRIL.

      You can find more details about this sexy quartet at our website -
      www.barbershopboys.com and on Facebook and Twitter (@GBBarbershopBoy).

      --
      Joe Knight

      Baritone,