Re: Gathering Voices Festival of Song 2011

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
      Hi Peter,

      You can indeed put yourselves forward, but let's keep the grandmothers intact! We've got a couple of nice collaborative pieces that it would be great to try out with you and possibly World Roots as well. I haven't heard from Hannah as yet though, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves!

      Andy will be chuffed his DVD is being put to good use.

      Michael