Surrey based singing group seeks new Assistant Musical Director.

  • jeanjdnut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      Guildford Harmony is a Ladies a cappella group, singing predominantly, but not exclusively, in the barbershop style. Having experienced a 50%+ growth in singing membership over the last year, we now aim to continue our pursuit of excellence through education, regular competition and wide public performance.

      We are seeking an energetic Assistant Musical Director (male or female) to join our proactive Music Team and become a key part of this thriving group.

      Terms of Reference are available on request, but essential attributes and skills include music reading, directing, critical listening, coaching and the ability to combine fun and hard work to motivate others towards our shared goals. Experience in similar roles is highly desirable but plenty of support is available and top-up training will be arranged where necessary. We aim to make an appointment during Feb/Mar 2011, having met potential candidates during Jan/Feb.

      Please contact us for more information or just to chat, on 07702262300 or via http://www.guildfordharmony.com/"