The Real Group visit Northampton

  • johnson.barrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Hi Folks
      I am very fortunate to have secured The Real Group from Sweden (Chille Con Carne, etc) to perform at Northampton School for Boys next Thursday (13th)at 7.30pm, coming directly from their headlining performance at London A Cappella Festival (curated by The Swingle Singers).
      They are also going to be working with my own Jazz Vocal Group (3 - 4pm)as well as hosting an illustrated Q & A session on choral development (5 - 6pm) - free to audience members.
      Tickets £12 (£8 Concessions)Special Offer for Student groups - 10 for £60. Box Office 01604 258666
      I would love them to perform to a full house and would really like to sell the remaining 80 seats!
      Anyone buying them will not be disappointed and will have exceptional value for money.
      Please forward this info to anyone who you know may be interested
      I have heard them live in concert (performing to an audience of 3000 at an a cappella festival in Mainz last year) and they are stunning!