DaleDiva scoop Don't Stop Believing title

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      BBC DERBY:

      DaleDiva, the Derbyshire a-cappella chorus, have stormed to victory in this year's Don't Stop Believing live final.

      The Derbyshire Dales-based group took top honours following two stunning performances in the Channel Five show.

      They survived the elimination part with their high-energy version of the Barbra Streisand/Donna Summer hit No More Tears (Enough is Enough).

      The public voted them into the top two meaning they then had to reprise their performance of Beyonce's Single Ladies.

      The group's musical director and co-founder Ally Law said: "It's been one fantastic opportunity and we have just loved every minute.

      "To stand on that stage - feeling sick really, waiting for the results - and when they called out our name... everything else really has been a blur from there."

      Read more:-
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/derby/hi/people_and_places/arts_and_culture/newsid_8937000/8937007.stm