The Magnets: Poker Face EP release 14th June/Edinburgh Fringe tickets now onsale

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010

      Hello from The Magnets ,

      We're very excited to announce the online release of our first recordings of the year - two versions of Poker Face (the hit song of our Edinburgh show last year and the one wot got us on Radio 1, twice!), plus Steve and James's lovely ballad Spellbound and our do-wop version of Elvis tune As Long As I Have You. We invite you to download and enjoy!

      Next it is back into the recording studio over the next three weeks, with more releases to come to coincide with our run at the Edinburgh Fringe and UK Tour.

      Speaking of which, tickets have now gone on sale for our run at the Edinburgh Fringe this August (we're back at the Udderbelly), and don't forget we're also at the Udderbelly outside The Royal Festival Hall, London on 19th and 20th June at the family friendly time of 4.30pm.

      POKER FACE EP out 14th June!

      Available from iTunes and other online stores...or pre-order now by text!

      Poker Face (Roundhouse Mix) - Text 'track 5934' to 80818 to buy
      Poker Face (Radio Mix) - Text 'track 5935' to 80818 to buy
      Spellbound - Text 'track 5936' to 80818 to buy
      As Long As I Have You - Text 'track 5937' to 80818 to buy

      To download it straight to your mobile phone simply put an `m' after the Track ID, for example `track 5934 m'. (straight to mobile service is not available on the Apple iPhone or to 3 Mobile Customers in the UK). Each track costs £1 and this includes the operator's tariff. After buying you will receive a text with instructions on how you can download the music.

      Catch us live somewhere this year!

      11/06 - Grassington Festival - Grassington Town Hall
      13/06 - Isle of Wight Festival
      19/06 + 20/06 - E4 Udderbelly @ Royal Festival Hall - London (4.30pm)
      25/06 - 27/06 - Glastonbury Festival
      05/07 - Chichester Festivities - Chichester Cathedral
      3/08 - 30/08 - Edinburgh Fringe Festival

      UK TOUR 2010
      16/09 - Epsom - Epsom Playhouse Theatre
      21/09 - Manchester - Band on The Wall
      22/09 - Yeovil - Octagon Theatre
      23/09 - Exeter - Barnfield Theatre
      24/09 - Milton Keynes - The Stables
      26/09 - Newcastle - Sage Centre
      28/09 - Stockton on Tees - ARC
      29/09 - Nottingham - Lakeside Arts Centre
      30/09 - Bedford - Bedford Corn Exchange
      01/10 - Lincoln - Lincoln Drill Hall
      02/10 - Winchester - Theatre Royal
      07/10 - Bath - Komedia
      23/10 - Canterbury Festival - The Shirley Hall (King's School)
      05/11 - Tonbridge - EM Forster Theatre (Tonbridge School)
      07/11 - Ipswich - Wolsey Theatre