The Magnets: UK Festivals and Tour!

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      Hello from The Magnets.

      After promising a UK tour for ages we've really got our act together this year. We hope we'll see you at one of these shows, kicking off in Brighton this coming Thursday at the Komedia as part of the Brighton Fringe Festival. Please pass on the dates to any a cappella loving friends as well!

      UK SUMMER FESTIVALS 2010
      20/05 - Brighton Fringe Festival - Komedia
      11/06 - Grassington Festival - Grassington Town Hall
      13/06 - Isle of Wight Festival
      19/06 + 20/06 - E4 Udderbelly @ Royal Festival Hall - London (4.30pm)
      25/06 - 27/06 - Glastonbury Festival
      05/07 - Chichester Festivities - Chichester Cathedral
      3/08 - 30/08 - Edinburgh Fringe Festival

      UK TOUR 2010
      16/09 - Epsom - Epsom Playhouse Theatre
      21/09 - Manchester - Band on The Wall
      22/09 - Yeovil - Octagon Theatre
      23/09 - Exeter - Barnfield Theatre
      24/09 - Milton Keynes - The Stables
      26/09 - Newcastle - Sage Centre
      28/09 - Stockton on Tees - ARC
      29/09 - Nottingham - Lakeside Arts Centre
      30/09 - Bedford - Bedford Corn Exchange
      01/10 - Lincoln - Lincoln Drill Hall
      02/10 - Winchester - Theatre Royal
      07/10 - Bath - Komedia
      23/10 - Canterbury Festival - The Shirley Hall (King's School)
      05/11 - Tonbridge - EM Forster Theatre (Tonbridge School)
      07/11 - Ipswich - Wolsey Theatre

      More details are to be found at www.themagnets.com.

      Happy singing!

      Michael Magnet