The Oxford Gargoyles go on tour in the US- read the blog!

  • Jean Digby
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      I love The Oxford Gargoyles BUT it's impolite to ignore the other exciting a cappella groups at Oxford, Out of the Blue and In the Pink to name just two.
      !
      Jean Digby
      Chairman
      Sing A Cappella!
      www.singacappella.org

    • lallygodfree
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
        Glad to hear that the Gargoyles have had such a brilliant time on tour - it#s great to see UK a cappella being taken across the pond in such style!

        Just to clarify for any confused readers - the Oxford Gargoyles are not Oxfrod University's 'only' a cappella group - perhaps this was meant to read 'only jazz a cappella group'? There are at least five groups, as far as I'm aware.

        Look forward to hearing more a cappella adventures soon!