Bass wanted for pop-jazz a capella singing group in London

  • Beatrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      We're looking for a BASS for a mixed pop-jazz a capella singing group of 5 for a varied repertoire including contemporary gospel, pop, jazz and classical. We're looking for someone who is a Christian (or Christian friendly) as part of our repertoire is gospel and we would like everybody to be comfortable with it.

      This is what we need:

      - Good lower range (low D)
      - Some beat-boxing ability
      - Be confident on the pitch
      - Experienced choral singer
      - Professional attitude and sense of humour:-)

      We need someone who likes the variety of music, is willing to learn and able to commit to 1-2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week in central London. We're a semi-professional group looking to sing in venues across London with the emphasis on having fun and enjoying singing. Please get in touch for more info.

      Thanks,

      Beatrice
      beatrice-t@...