Re: The Voice Festival UK

  • lallygodfree
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thanks for your messages, Simon, Val and Kathy!

      We would love to come to Manchester - in fact we will create a regional round anywhere where there is a sufficient number of university/school groups to make up a competition, ideally 4 or more. Unfortunately until then you'll have to make a weekend of it! But if the scene in Manchester/elsewhere is growing then keep us in the loop so that we can try and set up some events near you.

      Stay in touch,

      Alexandra