Re: [UK-acappella] The Voice Festival UK

  • Simon Grant
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
      We want North of England :-) not Scotland...

      I'm near Manchester as well, so perhaps I can find others in the Manchester area?

      Simon

      2010/1/12 Val Muir <val@...>

      I think you will find that St Andrews is “up north”. (Although for me , in Aberdeen, it is actually “down south”!)

      Val

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Thanks for your messages, Simon, Val and Kathy!

        We would love to come to Manchester - in fact we will create a regional round anywhere where there is a sufficient number of university/school groups to make up a competition, ideally 4 or more. Unfortunately until then you'll have to make a weekend of it! But if the scene in Manchester/elsewhere is growing then keep us in the loop so that we can try and set up some events near you.

        Stay in touch,

        Alexandra