SING A CAPPELLA 2010!

  • Jean Digby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010

      Sing A Cappella 2010!

      Sunday 7 March

      Sing A Cappella! is planning another exciting event for a cappella groups

       and would like to invite you to join them for their next festival of harmony.

      Sing A Cappella 2010!
      will offer a full day of education,

      coaching and workshops provided by some of the UK’s top

      vocal coaches including Andy Frost, the very accomplished

      vocal percussionist of

      The Magnets, and Joanna Forbes,

      Jonathan Rathbone, Wendy Nieper, Mark Williams and Ben

      Parry, all former

      Swingle Singers.

      wdWhen?w

      Sunday March 7th 2010

      Where?

      Merchant Taylors’ School
      , Sandy Lodge, Northwood,

                                      Middlesex, HA6 2HT

      How much?

      £25 per person

      Want to know more?

      Contact Jean Digby ; jeandigby@...

      Final booking date, with a cheque for total number attending, by

      31st January 2010.

      Please send your payment with name of your group to:

      Sing A Cappella 2010, 4a Crab Hill, Beckenham, BR3 5HE

      www.singacappella.org

    • Neil Barton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2010

        Is this an appropriate forum to post feedback on the event and suggestions for the next one?

        \Neil