Re: [UK-acappella] The Voice Festival UK

  • Kathy Szeputi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi

      this sounds good - any plans to venture further up north? We are in Manchester. Thank

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010

        I think you will find that St Andrews is “up north”. (Although for me , in Aberdeen, it is actually “down south”!)

        Val

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2010
          We want North of England :-) not Scotland...

          I'm near Manchester as well, so perhaps I can find others in the Manchester area?

          Simon

          --
          Simon Grant
          +44 7710031657
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
            Thanks for your messages, Simon, Val and Kathy!

            We would love to come to Manchester - in fact we will create a regional round anywhere where there is a sufficient number of university/school groups to make up a competition, ideally 4 or more. Unfortunately until then you'll have to make a weekend of it! But if the scene in Manchester/elsewhere is growing then keep us in the loop so that we can try and set up some events near you.

            Stay in touch,

            Alexandra