The Magnets...half way to selling out The Roundhouse!

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hello!

      Us Magnets have sold half the tickets for our biggest ever headlining show at Camden's famous Roundhouse (where the BBC's Electric Proms are filmed) on 30th January. Which is great, but that means there are still 600 left. Please help us to sell the rest and help demonstrate that a cappella music deserves to be on London's biggest stages!

      We'll be giving the London premier of our hit Edinburgh Fringe show Gobsmacked!, as well as singing some special a cappella versions of songs by a few of the famous acts that played the Roundhouse in its 60s heyday, with a special guest appearance by the Roundhouse Choir.

      Tickets are on sale for £15 here .

      Check out our Facebook group for lots of pics and videos from our recent tours, and our new website .

      Hope to see you there!

      Michael