Strong tenor singer wanted for pop-jazz-gospel a capella group in central London

  • Beatrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009

      Strong tenor wanted for a pop-jazz a capella singing group of 5 for a varied repertoire including contemporary gospel, pop, jazz and classical, age around 25-35. We're looking for someone who is a Christian (or Christian friendly) as part of our repertoire is gospel and we would like everybody to be comfortable with it.

      This is what we need from you:

      • Good tenor range including falsetto
      • Be confident on the pitch and able to read music
      • You also need to be a very good soloist as well as comfortable with harmonising
      • Willing to learn and able to commit to 1-2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week
      • You should also have a professional attitude and a sense of humour :)

      We're a semi-professional group looking to sing in venues across London with the emphasis on having fun and enjoying singing. It's a fantastic opportunity to work at the highest level and get involved in a long-term project so if it sounds interesting to you let us know more about you!

      Please note, no big egos as this is a serious initiative and it requires a lot of practice and team-work;;)